Monday 25 October 2010

layout inspirations

After the content management system displayed today







and I make sure that









are safe.
I realized that it is the simple things that hardly touch your mind while















is happening all around you. Everybody seems to complain about















and feels like
\













all day long.
Today a meeting was cancelled without my knowledge thus allowing me to spend some more time on technical details. Feedburner was bought by Google recently and is now included in its application portfolio allowing you to instantaneously create a Feed from every website. Wordl is still alive and has updated its user interface since I used it the last time over a year ago. SBE's Case Competition is since today also up to date and the person from the Department of Organisation and Strategy in charge of the Facebook page for their upcoming event has not send any message yet. Besides the daily ups and downs it seems to be time to tell you something. When you put links in articles, press releases or event informations than the likelihood to be highly rated is higher.

A remark made a month ago that a blog on blogger dot come is automatically higher rated than one entertained on wordpress f.e. cannot be confirmed by me. And by the way, there is a problem with the photostock system that I cannot solve alone. Who knows where I can get the images used on the brochures throughout SBE?


No comments:

Post a Comment