Wednesday 12 September 2012

PPPP - The second

And another one:



I have a related problem with displaying member profiles of a certain “Type of Employee”. (please see: filter.png) 

In the Profile Overview element I can select between different choices: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Dean, Director,…. With no result. Regardless of my filter choice the output is non. Unlike filtering by Department which results in the problem explained in my previous mail I don’t understand this problem.

When I create a profile I cannot choose between the fields the Profile Overview element allows me to filter the results. (please see source.png)


 So my question is as following: Where do I set the “Type of Employee” in the profile page in my UM? Or to ask the question in another way: Where do I in the “Type of Employee” information in the profile so that I can use the filter of the Profile Overview element in a correct way?

No comments:

Post a Comment