Wednesday 12 September 2012

Personal Profile Pages Problems - PPPP

The UM wide personal profiles are activated and filled. So they can be embedded onto the website if there would not be this problem I reported to ICTS today:



The following problem occurs when I try to display the personal profiles on a page. Please see picture (backen.png) 

to see my adjustments in GX. I created an empty page and placed the Personal Profile element into it. From the list of departments I selected “School of Business and Economics” and got the following result.(please see picture: frontend.png). 

The same problem occurs when I select another department f.e. “General Economics” which results in an incomplete list. I do see all profiles in the Personal Profiles Box when I select this department. (plese see picture: ppmodule.png).
 
I have up to now almost 400 profiles activated and would like to display them on the frontpage of SBE’s website. This is possible for child departments like “General Economics 1”which is a child of “General Economics” which in turn is a child of “School of Business and Economics” but does not work for the mothers or daddies (in this case “Economics” and “School of Business and Eocnomics”). Do you have a solution for this problem?

The second problem I encounter is an individual profile page as it is displayed outside MyUM. (Please see picture: outpp.png) 

The right hand side bar displays old news and links which I would like to not show. Any idea on how to change this?

Thank you all for reading this post! And hail GX!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment