Tuesday 27 November 2012

Personal Profile Page Video and Websites

One of the feedback to my last post triggered this video in which the use of the personal profile pages are explained in detail.

 

Another more general fear is that the personal profile pages substitute the personal web space provided by ICTS. That the replacement of the later or better the disappearance of it coincides with the introduction of the personal profile pages is indeed confusing. But inevitable. An improved substitute for the personal web space is in progress. For this reason I invite everybody to send me some suggestions.

Such a discussion is fruitful and my attempts to trigger them have been recently revitalized and I hope to gather a lot of responses. My goal is to incorporate them into a solution that meet the needs of the individual researcher and the capacities of the faculty. So if you have some ideas, let me know! And thanks for pointing me to this video tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment