Thursday 13 September 2012

PPPP - The third


+ DUE TO BUDGET CUTS WE HAVE TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL+




The causes I can only judge by showing you the effects. If you go to the GX page Profile Page Test pagina (SBE>SBE_EVENTSACTIVITIES_FLOATINGPAGES>Profile Page Test pagina); The page number is: 4763657 I placed the Profile Overview several times with different filter settings. The result is that when I filter by two child departments (general economics 1 and general economics 2) as I did in the last element all entries are doubled. When I filter by only one department the result is ok. My expectation is that when I use the filter criteria “Department” that includes two entries (department 1 & department 2) I would get the sum total of the two entries as output. Now I get every entry from the department 1 doubled with one link to the profile page not working. And in addition to this some profiles’ s link don’t work at all as you can see yourself when you check out this page.

I checked the profiles (ZIESEMER) in MyUM and also in the GX profile manager and could NOT find any setting that would indicate to me the malfunction.

It seems that this error is connected to the error I got over one and a half month ago and reported. The error was that the parent department (school of business and economics) suddenly disappeared. But this is just an intuition. Anyhow I hope you find a solution to this issue which is not pertinent but shows the full spectrum of disservices the new service comes equipped with.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I cannot supply any screenshots this time because I think it is best if you see the same page as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment