Thursday 7 October 2010

First Training is Set

The first training will take place next week and the second one with 99% chance one week later - same time same station.

This week I spend most of my time talking with people about their expectations about their department websites. The rest of my time was filled with GX. I created the basic website structure as discussed below for every department. I also created the Profile Page Templates. Now the basic structure is in place for everybody and the migration of parts of the content can begin.
Yesterday I had time to work on my guide for the web community managers. Here is the first draft. It is basically a starting guide for the people in the departments on how to go about this adventure.
Well, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment