Thursday 2 September 2010

Introduction to Hello World

They say that writing a weblog is like taking a hot shower. "They" are consultants like Nicolaas Pereboom from Crossmind. He came to my office with a presentation about web2.0 and all the rest of it.

The purpose of this blog is to share my experience as webcoordinator at SBE with everybody who is interested in it. I will talk about the problems with the CMS and post solutions when I have some. My goal is to keep track of my doings and offer insights and news from the webfront. Since nobody except other web coordinators might find it interesting what I write I will keep it fairly technical and to the point. Research into the phenomenon of weblogs found that less than 30% who start one still write half a year later. I will see how this goes. Iam happy for every comment and firmly believe that it is possible to have an open discussion about the future of the "wepproject".

Thanks,
A. McClueless

No comments:

Post a Comment