Thursday 9 September 2010

The five stages of Griev


The Kübler-Ross model as visualized by Tomfishburn describes my situation best. After two weeks of trying to get a hold of seven people (who work in the same building) I introduced myself to everyone of them. All seem quiet accepting my plans to migrate their websites into the GX system. With the exception of one person who was still in stage one, all others are already accepting the intrusion of a sadist into their daily working life.
The next step is to get all people together and discuss the plan in more detail. For this I fear to prepare a bit. Maybe with a fancy presentation. Online, using Google presentation. By the way, interesting enough that after a mistake in the Database the person behind the Second Life Assignment Website discovered Google Docs to create a simple registration form for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment